Accommodation at Willow Farm Berry
Pull on your gumboots and explore the farm: pick apples from the orchard, say hello to the cows, row out onto the dam, pack a picnic lunch and skim stones in the creek or fish for wild bass. Then at the end of the day, get the firepit going, set up on the verandah, and watch the sun set golden over the paddocks as the kookaburras surround you with laughter.
While Willow Farm feels a world away from it all, the charming country village of Berry, NSW with its mouthwatering breads, coffee and chocolate is just four minutes away. Browse the markets, sample local produce and dine in award-winning restaurants.
Further afield, stunning south coast beaches start at the end of the road, seven minutes’ drive away, with Seven Mile Beach. Or follow country roads inland through green rolling hills to discover pretty waterholes, bushwalks and lush pockets of rainforest.
Willow Farm offers accommodation for ten people. Enjoy the luxury and charm of the 1920s stone farmhouse, which features four bedrooms, including a magnificent master suite. The spacious country kitchen retains some of the original farmhouse features, but with an elegant renovation that has seen it featured in books and magazines. Exquisite old French doors, Italian tiles and antique furniture feature throughout the house, and from each room you look out onto the picturesque surrounds of Willow Farm.
- Bedroom 1: King bed or two king singles with glorious views, stunning ensuite and dressing room with bath overlooking the garden
- Bedroom 2: Beautiful Javanese four-poster queen bed overlooking the pond
- Bedroom 3: Two single beds with a well-stocked library
- Bedroom 4: Two sets of bunks (ie four single bunk beds) overlooking the garden
- Large second bathroom
- Open fireplace in lounge and combustion wood fire in kitchen/dining
- Wraparound verandah
- Vegetable garden and orchard
- Entertainer’s kitchen stocked with the basics and dining table for 12
- BBQ and outdoor table
- Mud room and laundry with washer, dryer and ironing
- Midweek: $900 per night, with a minimum two nights’ stay.
- Weekends: $1100 per night, with a minimum of two nights’ stay.
- Long weekends: $1200 per night, with a minimum of three nights’ stay.
- NSW school holidays: $7000 per week, with a minimum of seven nights’ stay.
The farm’s availability can be reviewed on the calendar below.
Please select your desired arrival date AND departure date on the calendar, and complete the form to send us your request. Your booking will be confirmed by email along with payment details for your 50% deposit. The remaining balance must be paid 1 week prior to your stay.
- There is no smoking inside any of the buildings on Willow Farm.
- Please be aware that this is a working farm. Keep cars to designated tracks, leave gates as you find them and do not stress our animals.
- Please also be aware that there are inherent risks in staying on a farm, such as, but not limited to, unfenced waterways, electric fences, large animals, bushland, falling branches, wildlife and insects. Willow Farm accepts no responsibility for any harm that may result during your stay. Please take care of yourselves and your children.
- NOTE: Prices are subject to change. All prices are in AUD.